Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 Release Date
Samsung revealed the new Z Flip 5 at a Galaxy Unpacked event in Seoul on 26 July 2023 alongside the Z Fold 5, Watch 6, and Tab S9.
The Z Flip went on sale on 11 August and is available to buy directly from Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 Price
The phone starts from $999/£1,049. In the US, that means you’re now getting 256GB for the same price the company used to charge for 128 GB. In the UK the starting price has gone up, but it’s still a little cheaper than last year’s 256GB model.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 Color
The Galaxy Z Flip is available in four main colors: Cream (a light beige shade), Graphite (a gray shade), Mint (a gorgeous green shade), and Lavender (a purple shade). Additionally, if you purchase online from Samsung.com, you can also pick your next foldable in one of four exclusive colors (Gray, Blue, Green, Yellow) as well.
- Main screen: 6.7in FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED Infinity Flex Display (425ppi)
- Cover screen: 3.4in AMOLED
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256 or 512GB
- Operating system: One UI 5.1 based on Android 13
- Camera: dual 12MP rear, 10MP front-facing
- Connectivity: 5G, nano sim + esim, wifi6E, NFC, Bluetooth 5.3 and GNSS
- Water resistance: IPX8 (1.5-metre depths for 30 minutes)
- Folded dimensions: 84.9 x 71.9 x 15.1mm
- Unfolded dimensions: 165.2 x 72.2 x 6.9mm
- Weight: 187g